With the election just 29 days away, there are many important deadlines approaching. While the deadline to register was today, there are still a few things to do to ensure your vote is counted. We’ve created a guide for Arkansas voters to make sure they have everything they need to take part in this upcoming election.
Now through November 3rd MAKE YOUR PLAN TO VOTE!
- Check your voter registration and view your sample ballot!
Three ways to vote in Arkansas! Absentee, Early, and on Election Day
- Absentee Voting (not in person voting): Request an absentee ballot by mail or pick-up by completing this form and returning it to your County Clerk: https://www.sos.arkansas.gov/uploads/elections/Absentee_Ballot_Application.pdf .
- Find a detailed walk through on filling out an absentee ballot application and how to complete your absentee ballot here: https://govotear.org/#vote .
- Remember! The deadline to request an absentee ballot is October 27th, but don’t wait! If this is your plan, start the process today!
- After requesting your absentee ballot, you can visit https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/voterview to see when your ballot was mailed and returned.
- Early Voting (in person voting before Election Day):
- Begins October 19 and ends November 2nd.
- Early Voting is available for two weeks from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday and two Saturday’s from 10:00am-4:00pm at designated locations.
- Make sure you have a valid photo ID with you.
- Early Voting ends at 5:00pm on Monday, November 2nd.
- ELECTION DAY (in person voting):
- Polling locations will open at 7:30 AM and close at 7:30 PM.
- Make sure to have a valid photo ID with you.
- If you are a voter who cannot stand in line, bring it to the attention of an election official and you will be escorted to the head of the line (this applies to in-person Early Voting, too).
- If you’re in line by 7:30, stay in line as they’re required to let you vote.
Fore more information and details, you can visit GoVoteAR here. Make sure your voice is heard and Vote!